Monthly Release: 2017-05-05
Camlistore version 8f1a7df176 built with Go 1.8.
The previous release introduced the Sharing feature in the web UI, but it was limited to sharing one item at a time. This release now allows sharing of multiple items. Upon sharing, if several items (file or directory permanodes) are selected, a directory schema is created, and all the selected items become members of that directory. The directory is then the item being shared (transitively).
The Camlistore launcher for Google Cloud was also improved: it can now create a Google Project, and configure it (enable the required Google Cloud APIs), on behalf of the user. After the project is created, the user still has to enable billing for the project before they can proceed with the launch.
3 total committers over 26 commits since 9e34d14ef5f240f35bd88d71495da0f6cbf99600 including Attila Tajti, mpl, nico.
- variable width images in UI
- add zip download file times
- use relative paths in filenames within zip
- use scheme from window.location
- add go doc
- refresh blob and permanode aspects state on navigation
- fix share URL dialog for all pages
- connect temp form to DOM before submitting
- enable multi-items sharing
- also create Google Cloud Project for user
- add reverse proxy settings for publisher
- fixed copy/paste by replacing *website with *camnetdns
- make sure claim date becomes signature time
- update go4.org/readerutil
- add link to launcher on release page